Ann Arbor Public Schools partnered with Macprofessionals recently on two major projects. The firs project was to upgrade the AV in every classroom, over 1100 in total, District-wide.
The equipment and services included:
- Design and Consulting
- A new ceiling (96W or 99W) or wall Epson projector (475W or 575W)
- A Lumens Ladybug document camera (owner furnished)
- Installation and configuration of all equipment
In addition, an upgrade of 400 new Front Row Pro Digital sound field amplifiers, microphones – both teacher and student – and IR sensors are currently scheduled for installation.
The second project was
- Consulting on approach and best practices
- Assisted in consulting and setup of Filewave MDM
- Creation of 5000 Apple ID’s
- Provisioning of 1000 iPads, including enrollment into MDM, app deployment, asset tagging, and delivery
- Provisioning of 3000 MacBooks including enrollment into MDM, asset tagging, and delivery
- Hardware repair